RE: BER To XML Data Conversion

Brian,

A couple of resources that may be of interest:

ASN1 to XSD tool: http://asn1.elibel.tm.fr/xsdasn1/

A technote, I worked on sometime ago about WSDL and ASN.1:
http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/jafer/wsdl/wsdl-asn1.html (and a possible
application using z39.50 a search/retrieve protocol which uses BER
http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/jafer/ez3950/ez3950.html)

Matthew Dovey
Oxford University