ebXML commitment to SME

All,

I saw the OASIS and UN/CEFACT joint press release dated May 10, 2004. But, I did not see any statement of commitment to small and medium size enterprises. Is there still a commitment by the ebXML initiative to help small and medium size enterprises participate in the global market place? If not has another organization taken up the cause of helping the SME?

Zachary Alexander

The IT Investment Architect

ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325

http://www.ebTDesign.com | http://www.semanticviewpoint.comhttp://www.p2peconomy.com