Re: Biztalk and ebXML (was: RE: Regarding SME's and support)

The ebXML messaging adapter for ebXML has existed for 3 years and is on
their public website. It was written by Yellow Dragon Software and Sold
under a VAR license to iWay Software who offer it as a third party
adapter for microsoft biztalk.

http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/evaluation/adapters/adapters2002.asp

Duane Nickull

Pim van der Eijk wrote:

>In the ebXML adoption update is a reference to a project in Scandinavia
in which Flextronics
>developed an ebXML message handler for Biztalk.
>
>I'm also aware of at least one other (non-public) recent project where a
systems integrator
>developed an in-house ebXML Messaging adapter for Microsoft Biztalk 2004.
I also talked to an
>integration software vendor a few months that was considering developing
and marketing an ebMS
>adapter for Biztalk in response to customer demand.

Duane Nickull

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.