Subject: Re: ebXML implementation evidence

roshan@eip.lk wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I'm struggling to find out any codified ebXML implementation experiences.
>Especially in the Information Trading Industry.
>
>Where can I get some case studies of such?
>
>kind regards,
>Roshanjith

mm1: Look first at: http://www.ebxml.org/ebxml_jmt/index.htm,
http://www.ebxml.org/case_studies/index.htm

Also you can look to resident experts such as (limited list):

    * Farrukh Najmi, farrukh.najmi@sun.com
    * Dale Moberg, dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com
    * Hima Mukkamala, himagiri@sybase.com
    * Jacques Durand, jdurand@us.fujitsu.com