From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Friday, 18 June 2004 2:49 p.m.
To: Monica J. Martin; ebXML BP; jdeanh@ihug.co.nz
Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [Fwd: On Page 18 of the ebXML Business Process
Specification Schema it gives an example of a notification transaction]

Dean,

Go to http://drrw.net/visualscripts/#ebxml  and look at the
JPG of the interaction and activity diagram - and then
check the link to the resulting XML - and see how each
piece gets output from the model into the BPSS instance.

I think this will help you.  Also there is the tutorial PPT there.

If you also download the model and install the editor - you
will be able to pick the various transaction models and see
how the <DocumentEnvelope> options are configured from
the Exchange Profile settings and selections - depending
on the transaction type you pick from the BT drop-down
list..

I believe this all makes sense - I did not find any conflicts
as I was building this out.

Thanks, DW