Development Guide

Title: Development Guide

Dear ebXML members,

My team is developing a portal for agriculture industry to enable online trading between members at a free cost. My role is to study ebXML technology whether it is applicable or relevant to our portal.

Previously I was a RosettaNet standard engineer who actually builds RosettaNet standards known as Partner Interface Process (PIP). However, I found out RosettaNet is not applicable as it is focusing on vertical industry such as Electrical and Electronic.

My current assignment is by the end of the day, I have to make a recommendation to my superior whether to pursue this ebXML research or drop it. If to pursue, I would like to know what are the steps required to develop a web based application using ebXML. Please tell me for instance what are the APIs required. Is there any open source available? Immediate response is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Nazlihasri Abdul Rahman
MIMOS Berhad

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 89965000 ext 6444