[ebxml-dev] ccts question

I am currently trying to implement the CCTs that have been defined in the
CCTS. I am trying to make these usable by our analysts when they model
their requirements. However, I have come accross a problem. The CCTS has
defined a type called NumericType. This type  is supposed to hold "numeric
information that is assigned or is determined by calculation, counting or
sequencing. It does not require a unit of quentity or a unit of measure.".
When an analyst is looking at a value he is used to considering a value as
an integer or a decimal value and in certain circumstances he wants to
ensure that the value is only integer. He may also want to ensure that the
value is unsigned.

My question is, how does one describe such a common type as integer or
positive integer which are in prinicple merely restrictions of the type
numericType?

Is it possible to create a specific CCT that inherits the same properties
as numericType but restricts it to integer values?

I also have a socond problem with the CCTS  that concerns the coherence
with the naming convention. In looking at the CCTs and in particular table
8.1. I find that the attributes for a given object class do not all have
the object class as the primary representation term. For example Amount
Currency.Code List Version. Identifier and Amount Currency. Identifier are
both a part of the object class Amount. According to the CCTS they should
have the object class term "Amount". The sema is true for the object class
"Code" where all its attributes are associated with the object class "Code
List" except for "Content" and "Name. Text". Again we can see the same
inconsistancy for the "Identifier" "Quantity" and "Measure" object
classes.
There also appears to be an inconsistancy with the use of the "Language"
attribute as it appears in several CCTs (Code, Text) but does not take the
object class to which it belongs. Are these inconsistancies normal? And if
so, where are rules that allow one to use attributes with different object
classes in a given class described?

In anticipation of a speedy reply,

Yours sincerely

Michel Hunsicker