Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML vs Web Services

Nazli,

	Similar questions were being asked within the EU energy industry and
some comparative information is contained in a presentation created by Mr.
Wolfgang Maerz of Maerz Communication Consulting which you can retrieve at:

http://www.tech-comm.com/dbc/Wolfgang-presentation.pps

Dick Brooks
B2B Application Integration and CyberSecurity Consultant
Lowell, Massachusetts
http://www.tech-comm.com/dbc
US Telephone: 602-684-1484
EU Telephone: +353 86 050-9248