Subject: Re: SV: [ebxml-dev] XML Data Binding

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>Ok, I'll add Castor: http://www.castor.org/

Thanks for mentioning Castor.

My project used Castor XML prior to switching to JAXB.

Castor XML was also a very positive experience. The Castor dev team
was incredibly responsive and their software was rock solid and innovative.

That said, the reason for my project's switching to JAXB was very simply
that JAXB is the standard Java API for XML Binding whereas Castor though
open source was not an implementation of the JAXB standard (specs).

I have not been tracking Castor to know whether they now support JAXB
standard.
IMO, if they do not they ought to consider it.

Farrukh