Subject: Re: SV: [ebxml-dev] SV: [ubl-dev] Re: [ebxml-dev] Re: [ubl-dev] Re: [ ubl-dev] Q: What mime type for UBL/ebxml with smtp ?

ok, no problems. I accept your answer.

but I don't know that many SMEs that would have the dept of knowledge of mime
types that you do.

they would just double click on the attachment and expect it to load. If it
didn't work, they'd normally say 'what do I download to make it work?' and off
they would go.

for now though, I'm just trying to put together some test data with some
documents and acknowledgements.

No need to look anything up. I think Stephen had the technically correct answer
with text/xml. That is workable for what I need at the moment.

Best Regards

David