Re: [ebxml-dev] Creation of ebxml messages

Hi Bennet

I hope you have seen the www.freebxml.org project, that project hosts a
free (GNU General Public License) ebXML messaging system. There is even
a further project called WebswellConnect which adds ebXML Collaboration
Protocol Agreement (CPA) capabilities.

So I would suggest you get familiar with Hermes or WebswellConnect
first.

The advantage of having this system is to have a test system you can
send your own ebXML messages against, eg basically you can start
interoperability immediately.

And then because it is Free Software you have the right to study and
learn from the Source Code. The Hermes2 Source Code documents exactly
what you have to do to get a valid ebXML message ;)

Kind regards

Sacha Schlegel

--
public key at: http://www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg