ebXML at Five Years

http://www.ebxmlforum.net/5-years/ebXML-Celebrates-5-Years.pdf

and

http://www.ebxmlforum.net/5-years/

Plus - the latest edition of Web Services Journal (WSJ2.com - December 2006)  contains an article on Oracle's new implementation of ebXML and how that is being used in the Agricultural Chemical industry in tandem with BPEL to provide ground breaking new B2B and BPM capabilities that leverage the XML capabilities in Oracle's solution stack.

I look forward to seeing in 2007 how this new model for ebXML - as a specialization of web services for B2B - empowers Oracle's customers.

We are also seeing the addition of BPSS to the ISO-15000 solution set and new v3.0 releases of the ebXML specifications from OASIS.

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)