Re: [ebxml-dev] Moving beyond UDDI: is it time to consider ebXML?

One thing folk might not be able to do with UUDI but might
have to think about reinventing if they don't want to just use
ebXML:
the governance required in keeping separate the 'external'
(public) and 'internal' (private) parts of a process (transactions,
etc)
If governance is the new buzz word then that ought to be a
key part of it.
Can that be achieved using UUDI and WS-*? Is the intention
to reinvent that part of the SOA?

I reckon we all might like to know why there is a need to do
it all again without using ebXML then - perhaps the problem
is the openness and royalty-free nature of ebXML :-)

--
Stephen Green

Partner
SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk