CORRECTION: SAP Patent applications for ebXML; Unethical behavior at UN/CEFACT

Someone just made me aware that the person who set up my google mail
made a huge mistake. I am NOT SYLVIA WEBB. I do not know her and am
sorry for the goofup.

SAP Patent applications for ebXML; Unethical behavior at UN/CEFACT
The subject is self explanatory. It is urgent that anyone interested
in ebXML development read the details at www.klauskorner.com.

Most important is that if you disagree with what is happening SPEAK UP NOW!

This is about the ebXML CCTS standards to create XML and all other
payloads, NOT about the transport and messaging standards.