Re[2]: [ebxml-dev] SQL4

David,

DRWX> Once you have that plug-in working - we can look at
DRWX> potentially standardizing this through the OASIS process.
What procedures must i execute to standardize SQL4 in OASIS ?

---

DRWX> If you go to http://www.jcam.org.uk - you can download the jCAM implementation.
I can't take what is the benefit of jCAM.

DRWX> You can extend the Eclipse editor to build the SQL4 xml
DRWX> syntax using drag-and-drop field association between the XML
DRWX> structure and the backend SQL database table(s).
SQL4 is invented to not do this: SQL4 uses FKs between tables and
put XML into database (and extract from it) automatically.

Dmitry Turin
SQL5      (5.4.0)  http://sql50.euro.ru
HTML6     (6.4.2)  http://html60.euro.ru
Unicode2  (2.1.1)  http://unicode2.euro.ru