Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Open source client implementation of ebms
From: Matt MacKenzie <mattm@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, July 28, 2010 11:45 am
To: Roger Bass <roger@traxian.com>, "'David RR Webber (XML)'"
<david@drrw.info>
Cc: "'Pim van der Eijk'" <lists@sonnenglanz.net>,
"ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org" <ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org>

I’d probably have a nice long think before integrating a web browser into a Java app using JNI (which is how you do what David is saying).  That approach is pretty flawed from a performance perspective, and you would end up having lots of hassles communicating information back and forth between the parent application and the embedded web browser.

Developing a thin client layer yourself might end up being the least painful approach over  time.

matt mackenzie | sr. manager, engineering | adobe systems | +1 613.884.6843 | mattm@adobe.com | www.adobe.com