ebxml-discussion message

Subject: A newcomer's question about ebXML

Dear all,

I am a very newcomer to this list. I am working on EDI and I had a look
to the document:

Messaging Service Specification
ebXML Transport, Routing & Packaging
Version 0.21d

In that document there are examples of XML documents sent via HTTP or
via SMTP. Possibly I missed something but my question is:
Is there a way to establish the underlying channel in the XML document
self ?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best regards,

--