ebxml-discussion message

Subject: Re: A newcomer's question about ebXML

It is correct that the collaboration protocol agreement (the document
mentioned in the previous email) contain the "channel" definitions. However
by the time the first messge flows, the information in the CPA has already
been configured into the runtime system.  In the IBM tpaML proposal, there
are the following options:

   A single delivery channel for the entire agreement
   A separate delivery channel for each action request
   Dynamic selection of delivery channel by the runtime on a message by
   message basis.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs