Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML Mtkg 8/29/2002: Action Items List

Dave.
Ajay can answer today as I am in another teleconference.  Attached some
brief comments, and to add:

*	Internal: Add the specific subteam goals (coordinated with
subteam inputs).
*	Internal and external: Cohere team goals (rolling up subteam
goals and coordinate activities).
*	Internal: Add specific subteam timelines.
*	Internal and external: Roll-up to team timelines and schedule.
*	External: On timeline and schedule, add vendor outreach in Q4
2002.
*	Specific to Vendor Industry Outreach: Ajay and I are developing
a target industry matrix.

Thanks.

Monica

	-----Original Message-----
	From: David RR Webber - XMLGlobal
	Sent: Wed 8/28/2002 5:27 PM
	To: Alexei Chirokikh
	Cc: ebXML Mkt Steering
	Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML Mtkg - Bldg our Action Items
List

	Message text written by Alexei Chirokikh

	David,

	Good plan. I volunteer to work on ebMS paper.

	Regards, Alex
	<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

	Alex,

	Excellent!

	We look forward to the results of your deliberations
	on this.

	I'd like to encourage everyone to pen thoughts
	whenever possible.

	Seems like we can collectively create a comprehensive
	archive of materials.

	Please don't stop if you are thinking of writing anything
	relating to ebXML that we can use to educate and
	enlighten!

	Thanks, DW.