Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Fwd: ebXML Demonstrator

Hi All,

Here is something very exciting for us ebXML folks from Telematica, Netherlands. Lots of activities on ebXML front that we can market.

Cheers

- Nita

 Note: forwarded message attached.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Nita,

Are you enjoying the CEFACT meeting? And are you enjoying Geneva?

As I promised you, I hereby send you the URL of our ebXML Demonstrator.

http://ebxml.demo.telin.nl/

Enjoy it. Let me know what you think of it. Show it to the ebXML
Marketing Committee. And feel free to tell any one else about it.

With kind regards,
Maarten Steen

--
Dr. ir. Maarten W.A. Steen - Scientific Researcher
Telematica Instituut, P.O.Box 589, 7500 AN  Enschede, The Netherlands