Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML JMT Steering 9/23/2002: [ebxml-mktg] ebXML Book

Can we use this to show synergy with the business value of ebXML, as
this book focuses primarily on that market? It is on the ebXML site but
good to use elsewhere - thoughts?

Thanks.
Monica
-----Original Message-----
From: AlanKotok@cs.com [mailto:AlanKotok@cs.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 7:33 AM
To: Monica Martin
Cc: Gnosis_@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Kotok 9/20/2002: [ebxml-mktg] ebXML Book

Monica:

Many thanks for all your help.  You will find the PDF file attached.

By the way, we ran a story in the Daily Wire yesterday about your new
training courses.  The Daily Wire is also syndicated to most of the
RSS-enabled news readers and aggregators.  See
http://65.201.162.121/dailywire/S20020920_01.html .  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, <E-Business*Standards*Today/>, http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Co-author, ebXML: The New Global Standard (Sept 2001, New Riders),
http://www.ebxmlbooks.com/