Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 9/25/2002: Proposed ebMS excerptfrom"ebXML Concepts and Applications"

I've added some additional comments, albeit a bit late.  This excerpt
could be more well-organized and concentrate on:
*	Showing the need (business scenario and criteria)
*	SOAP overview
*	Contrast to ebMS
*	With two items above, integrate XML representations and
highlighted blocks that link it to explanation.
Perhaps the overall book does this, but this excerpt doesn't show that.

Monica
-----Original Message-----
From: Margo, Todd [mailto:Todd_Margo@stercomm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 7:42 AM
To: 'ebxml-mktg-sc@lists.ebxml.org'
Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Proposed ebMS excerpt from"ebXML Concepts and
Applications"

All,

Attached is my proposed excerpt from the upcoming Gibbs/Damadoran book.
It is basically the first twenty pages, about 5600 words, the max for a
Feature article.

As part of my assessment, I ended up doing another round of edits on the
text, which I have passed onto Suresh, and which he is hoping can make
it into the final version.

Todd