Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Welcome to the ebXML JMT Steering Committee

Welcome!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 1:20 PM
To: Moshe_Silverstein@iwaysoftware.com
Cc: ebxml-mktg-sc@lists.ebxml.org

Moshe,
David informs me that you have volunteered to chair the OASIS-UN/CEFACT
Joint Marketing Team's Subcommittee on ebXML Media Relations. Welcome!

1) As a subcommittee chair, you are included in the JMT Steering
Committee. Please subscribe to the Steering Committee mailing list,
ebxml-mktg-sc@lists.ebxml.org, by sending an email message to :
ebxml-mktg-sc-request@lists.ebxml.org and put the single word
"subscribe" in the body of the message. You may also use your web
browser to visit the subscription manager located at:
http://lists.ebxml.org/subscribe Detailed instructions for how to use
the email command server and web
subscription manager are located at:
http://lists.ebxml.org/elists/admin.shtml.

2) The JMT Steering Committee holds conference calls every other
Thursday at 2:00 pm ET. The next call is scheduled for Oct 3 and will be
hosted by GXS. To participate, please dial +1 301-340-5190 and enter Mtg
ID 5466 when prompted.

3) Please give me permission to add your name and contact info to
http://www.ebxml.org/ebxml_jmt/index.htm#subcommittees as Media
Relations chair.

Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to "meeting" you
on next Thursday's call.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications