Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 9/29/2002: Nordic Conference on Web Services,Nov 27 in Sweden

Message text written by Monica Martin
>FW: Nordic Conference on Web Services, Nov
27 in Sweden
<<<<

Team,

What we did on the XML/edi Group was put the materials
together and then ask for a volunteer to present.

I'm sure we have members in Europe who can cover this
event for us.

I have a PPT I can donate as a start point for this present,
and then we can ask for someone to step up.

Then we have to make sure they get on the schedule.
Also this may be something that one of OASIS European
folks will want to cover anyway.

Thanks, DW.