Subject: Geyer [ebxml-mktg-sc] 10/2/2002: Cover Pages Newsletter - CCTS Review

Message text written by Monica Martin

Why is it that I find out about the Core Components announcement from
Robin Cover's newsletter? Can't we get someone from UN/CEFACT to alert
us of this kind of thing, so we can keep www.ebxml.org up-to-date?

Carol
<<<<<<

Carol,

I agree - I found this odd too!   I wondered what was happening!!

Classic case of the cobblers children.

Suggest I raise this at the Steering Committee.

One idea is to have a separate "Liaison" maillist.  So that
pending announcements and communications can
be distro'd internally easily between us.

Thanks, DW.