Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 11/4/2002: Upcoming XML Conference in December

Carol,
Can we get a short release on this - I am certain we could acquire
quotes from Hima M., Mark and Dave Webber.  Perhaps we could work a bit
on it and talk about at our next meeting.

Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: Yader, Mark (GXS) [mailto:Mark.Yader@gxs.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 7:42 AM
To: ebXML Mkt Steering
Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 11/3/2002: Upcoming XML Conference in
Decembe r

BTW, even though "ebXML" is not in the title, there will be alot of
discussion about ebMS in the following brief on Thursday

(http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2002/thursday.asp):

        The Battle to Transport XML Business Documents
        Focus: eBusiness
        Presentation Level: Technical View
        Presenter: Mark J. Yader, Director, GE Global eXchange Services,
United States (& David RR Webber)
        This session will examine and compare the messaging protocols
which have been specified for B2B exchange of XML         business
documents.