Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FW: ebXML in Customs

Please provide details for adoption matrix.  Thanks.
Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber - XMLGlobal [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 9:13 AM
To: Yader, Mark (GXS); ebXML Mkt Steering

Mark,

I talked to some folks at Mantech about this over the summer
(they are active with US Customs on EDI projects).

I can put you in touch with someone there if you are interested.

The sense then was finding another country that would be
prepared to do a pilot.  So this might be the right moment
to re-visit on this.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Yader, Mark (GXS)"

        Folks,

                I have learned about some pan-Asian interest in ebXML
for
cross-border trading in the ASPAC region  . Does anyone know if the US
Customs Service is looking at ebXML technology ? If not, maybe we can
initiate some ?

                Regards......Mark
<