Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML Adoption Draft - format of info -- should wecopy EAN Inter national report format?

Just a thought: I was only recently made aware of the following status
report that EAN International apparently periodically produces. Maybe you
all know about this:

At this URL: http://www.ean-int.org/index800.html, they list a report called
"Electronic commerce in the EAN Community 2001". It's an assessment of
outstanding projects in EDI as well as XML B2B, organized by country. There
is mention of 4 ebXML projects.

I am wondering if we should consider either adopting their format or
discussing with them how we might do some kind of merging of info at some
stage. Don't want to complicate matters, however.

Todd