Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Revised ebXML Adoption RC

Monica,

Attached.

I added in the Australia project - there was enough info' in
Neils post to XML-Dev.

This also suggests a strategy here - put out the initial
document - and then get feedback from ebXML-dev
- I'm sure they are going to add more projects for us -
but I feel we need to get something out this week - then
we can run an update next month.

Thanks, DW.