Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 11/19/2002: Information Template Drafts

Updated with draft working templates:

1.	Case study
2.	Summary
3.	Event

Comments welcome.  I am not certain, Carol, if this is in line with
normal OASIS operating practices, so let me know.

Thanks.

Monica

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Monica Martin
	Sent: Tue 11/19/2002 2:37 PM
	To: carol.geyer@oasis-open.org; ebxml-mktg-sc@lists.ebxml.org
	Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 11/19/2002: Case Study Template Draft

	Would like some comments on this draft template - which I
mirrored after
	the suggestions in our last meeting.  I want to send to ebXML
IIC and
	the European ebXML Interop Pilot team as they are interested.

	I also will work on a shorter press focused summary that we can
use for
	email blasts.

	Comments welcome.  I used DocBook example,...maybe someone can
teach me
	the ropes of generating spiffy XML and HTML.

	Monica