Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Analyst document - promotion

Team,

Last night I sent out the draft document for an analyst report.

Sorta "State of the Union" if we put it out ourselves - but then
I realized would be better to simply throw it over the wall to
a friendly analyst group - have them review it - and then put
it out under their banner - but we will then post it to our
webiste and publicize it.  Win for them as they get all that
PR - and don;t have to do much work - since we'll have
a crisp document to pass over to them.

OK - so who do we approach?  My thoughts are someone
like ZapThink, but obviously if we can get one of the
big 6 that would be even better...

Thanks, DW.