Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML JMT Steering Committee Minutes -- 13 Feb 2003

ebXML JMT Steering Committee Minutes - 13 Feb 2003

Teleconference host:
GXS

Attendees:
Alan, Carol, David, Mark, Moshe, Jamie Clark (JCC), James O'Leonard
(Kinzan)

Reports:
Carol reported results from META briefing and team discussed ways to
follow up using document prepared by David.

Alan reported we received 24 proposals for the ebXML Showcase at XML
Europe. The European ebXML Interop project has also volunteered to do a
demo. We have three volunteers to review the proposals, and Alan will
circulate info on that this week. Carol reported that 5 May, the first
day of the Showcase, is a UK holiday. Carol reported that we received a
response from the EC to keynote and we'll continue to try to find
someone from the UK government to keynote on Tuesday.

Moshe is still working on GM/AIAG.

Jamie reported that the JCC wants to work to formalize our structure and
will work with Carol to document how the JMT functions.

Jamie requested a JMT rep to participate on the JCC call once a month.
David agreed to attend or arrange for Nita or Jim to cover it.

Action items:
Moshe to contact Gartner analyst and coordinate with Carol for