Subject: Email marketing!

Email Marketing Email more than 2,500,000+ TARGETED prospects EVERYDAY! That's over 75,000,000+ prospects per month (and growing!). Our Optin email safelists are 100% Optin and 100% legal to use. Your ad will reach only those prospects who have requested to be included in Optin safelists for people interested in new business opportunities, products and services.
 Welcome to my Email Marketing Page, if your thinking about sending email for advertising  email us yhzx599@vip.sina.com, I will help you figure our what kind of email campaign you need for your product, I send bulk email for you. I also sell a fax database for fax blasting,

Products

 World Email Lists

Country or area total emails total price average price free download sample order
America  175 Million Email Address $220 US free download Buy Now
Europe  236 Million Email Address $250 US free download Buy Now
Asia  228 Million Email Address $150 US free download Buy Now
China(PRC)  180 Million Email Address $220 US free download Buy Now
HongKong 3.25 Million Email Address $300 US 1 million / $150 free download Buy Now
TaiWan   2.25 Million Email Address $250 US 1 million / $150 free download Buy Now
Japan 127 Million Email Address $220 US free download Buy Now
Australia 6 Million Email Address $150 US free download Buy Now
Canda 110 Million Email Address $150 US free download Buy Now
Russia 68 Million Email Address $120 US free download Buy Now
England 3.2 Million Email Address $200 US free download Buy Now
German 120 Million Email Address $220 US free download Buy Now
France 78 Million Email Address $150 US free download Buy Now
India 12 Million Email Address $120 US free download Buy Now
other Country or Area 400 Million Email Address $220 US free download Buy Now
All 136 nations , 40 trades email lists total price   $500 US        Buy Now

order please click here go to our website

the silver star internet information Company in China
Tel:0086-0816-6623109
Fax:0086-0816-2210496
email:yhzx599@vip.sina.com
Company address: MianYang City Sichuan Province in China
copyright@2002-2003   all reserved