Subject: English - Spanish Translation Services

If your profession requires English-Spanish translation services, please visit our website and save the address for future reference:

LXTrans - Translation Services
http://www.lxtrans.com

LXTrans provides professional English-Spanish translation services at one of the lowest rates in the market. First-time customers will receive a 50% discount on their first translation project (up to 5,000 words at half our regular rate).

Visit our website and get an estimate of a translation cost instantly by using our online Quote Calculator.

Thank you for your attention,

The LXTrans Team.
LXTrans - Translation Services
2117 L Street NW #342 .
Washington DC 20037-1524

We collect eMail contact addresses from various publicly available sources. We understand you may wish NOT to receive information from us by eMail. To be removed from this and other offers from LXTrans simply reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.