Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] WP - eBusiness Solutions Part 1 - Messaging

A more substantive comment and I am sorry for the additional post: We
state really technical or more system requirements here. When I think of
eBusiness solutions, I want to see what business problems were are
starting or hoping to solve, such as:
Verification that my order or invoice was received
Capability to understand whom I am transacting with
Confidence that the message received is what my trading partner sent to
me so I can continue the collaboration
Lower maintenance costs due to adequate error handling
More control over development and deployment costs with tested solutions

etc...
I think we should have a short list of business requirements and even if
we map them to the technically related ones you cite, we have shown why
and quantified how the evaluation meets the business need.

Monica