Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] WP - eBusiness Solutions Part 1 - Messaging

Message text written by "Monica J. Martin"
>When I think of
eBusiness solutions, I want to see what business problems were are
starting or hoping to solve<

Monica,

Sure - but in this case we're reviewing the purely technical components.

And lots of people just think in terms of the "technology" they need to
buy.  Remember that awful report from that analyst group - they went
straight to talking about discrete technology pieces.

Whether we like it or not - that's what people still think of.  I need a
new car - how many CC's is the engine?

I think we could do another WP on "Planning for eBusiness" - that
goes into the business aspects.   There's a new OASIS TC starting
that will really help us cover this off too - that's their focus.

With this Part 1 WP - I want to hit on the strengths of ebMS as
a foundation piece for any given eBusiness Solution.

Cheers, DW.