Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] For Friday: Revised Messaging Assessment WPattached

Good show Dave.  A few comments on the paragraph on why certain
technologies was considered and a change to the reference to the
available conformance suites or frameworks.

For clarity:
ebXML IIC Test Framework (Conformance and Interoperability) and Basic
Interoperability Profile for ebMS (Interoperability only)
OAG-NIST Test Bed: Focused on interoperability - Will use IIC framework
KorBIT/Asian ITG: Focused on interoperability - Will use IIC framework -
May lead to formalized certification testing
et al.

Thanks.
Monica

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

>Monica,
>
>Attached doc.   I consolidated the changes from your edits, and then
>made some changes to reflect your questions and notes.
>
>If everyone can let us know if this is now OK - or if there is some
>last minute nits we need to catch.
>
>Otherwise - I think we're pretty much ready to broadcast this one.
>
>Thanks, DW.
>Message text written by "Monica J. Martin"
>

>Dave,
>Don't see any changes related to our interchange yesterday regarding the
>ratings and some word-smithing.
>
>Monica<

JMT_WP_Messaging-InterchangeReqts_050203.doc