Subject: [Fwd: Internet EDI (XML/EDI) Introduction Guidebook]

I suggest we get permission to link to or publish this guide on the
ebXML site. I will also integrate the updated information in the
Adoption Update. I've highlighted several sections that speak to
adoption and relevant recommendations (many focused on BPSS). David, I
think you have ample additional material to include in your messaging
evaluation including some cost projections which may help quantify the
benefit of the evaluation and results (particularly for business people).

I'll converse with Saito-San and see if I can get more details or ask
about where they gathered their cost and maintenance data.

Thanks.