Subject: re: [egov-websrv] The Validation of ebXML Presentation

Graham,

This is breakthru stuff - major kudos to your group.

I'd like to get the word out on this to a wider audience thru the
XML/edi Group and the OASIS ebXML marketing list,
the XML.org news and Washington DC XML users group.

Discussing this at the eGov TC today - the recommend was that
I check with you - and wait until you have the latest draft available
sometime in the next week or so.

Obviously I'm seeing there are more governments out there that
need to follow this lead - and I'd like to get that message to them
ASAP.

Please advise me when the new update is available, and just
confirm that its OK for me to broadcast the copy to the wider
audience.

Thanks, DW.

Chair OASIS/CEFACT JMT, and Chair OASIS CAM TC.