Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Auto industry messaging

Title: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Auto industry messaging

Alan:

I think I already gave you some insight into this (see e-mail from AIAG below). I have received some documentation from Covisint on "ebXML Lite" but I don't believe I can circulate it.

Mark
==========================================================================================================
-----Original Message-----
From: Stitt, Denice [mailto:dstitt@aiag.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 8:08 AM
To: Yader, Mark (GXS)
Subject: RE: XML/EDI Work Group

Mark,

Yes, Covisint is part of AIAG and is working with a sub-team of the Message Routing Work Group on ebXML Lite.  If you are interested in working on this project, the next Message Routing Work Group is scheduled for May 13, 2003 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.  If you need any additional information before then, you can contact the chairperson of this group, Chuck Fenton.  His e-mail address is chuck_fenton@stercomm.com.

Denice