Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] RE: Next JMT meeting

TO: JMT

I drafted a wrap-up release for the London ebXML showcase, which we
probably will not want to wait until next week's call to discuss.  The text
is attached.

Carol: Will there be someone at OASIS who can distribute the release in
your absence, if the group decides to proceed?

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174

At 09:16 AM 5/21/03 -0400, Carol Geyer wrote:
>I cannot do Wednesdays at noon. I suggest we go back to Thursdays at
>2:30. Next week would be great, as I'm off to Asia and hopefully some
>ebXML press briefings with Patrick.
>
>Mark, can we set up a call for Thursday, 29 May, at 2:30 pm ET?

ShowcaseResultsRelease.doc