Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Bitpipe registration for WP

Monica,

You read this a bit to fast!

It would be nice to have Visual script in the adoption - but
my main point was the adoption report itself - getting it
wider visibility beyond the ebxml.org web site - by
adding it as a resource paper to the BitPipe.com
search engine and downloads.

Thanks, DW.

Message text written by Monica Martin
>>I'd love to get our "ebXML Adoption Report" posted at this resource.
>
>I'm not sure at this point how we get ours added - but maybe it is
>thru OASIS as a partner?
>
>Hopefully Carol can help with the "how to"?
>
>Thanks, DW

I can add Visual Script/Smart Draw and these as well.
Thanks.<