Subject: [ebxml jmt sc] 10/12/2003: Working ebXML Adoption Report

Here is the rough format - I have NOT updated the graphical chart to
show where adoption is occurring so skip that one.  I have a few more
updates from Asia to add and clean up to do.  You can see the tracked
changes on additions including:

    * ebMS update
    * More vendors
    * Many additional efforts

If you have specific comments, please send to me on email this week if
at all possible - site the page and suggestion. If you have updated
information, please don't update the document as it will become
unmanageable for me to keep up.

Thanks.

ebXML Adoption Update_Working.doc