Subject: FW: Some question on ebXML

All input is welcome.
Thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Dent [mailto:denta@sensima.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 10:51 AM
To: carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: Some question on ebXML

Carol

Thank you for your reply.  The article will form part of a survey which my consultancy is completing, which will be published in the UK by leading financial press.  I need the information as soon as possible, as the article needs to be completed by the end of this week.  Publication will be shortly thereafter.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Alan Dent

Senior Consultant

Sensima