ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ebxml-mktg] Article: Registries that make ebusiness happen

I'm very pleased to let everyone know that an article on Registries
has just been released by the respected Electronics Markets Journal.

It is available online as a PDF download.

Registration is required to download the article, but that is free.

http://www.electronicmarkets.org/modules/pub/view.php/electronicmarkets-
335

As part of the developing education on ebXML we will
also be publishing more in-depth technical articles, and addressing
further the roles and alignment between ebXML, web services, and
UDDI technologies.

The current article was submitted for publication prior to the recent
move by UDDI to join the OASIS standards process.

Thanks, DW.

Co-chair, ebXML Joint OASIS UN/CEFACT Marketing Team