ebxml-mktg message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg] Paper industry support for ebXML messaging

Thanks, Alan.
I've integrated this into our working adoption template for eventual
distribution.

Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: alankotok@cs.com [mailto:alankotok@cs.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 3:03 PM
To: ebxml-mktg@lists.ebxml.org

TO: ebXML marketing committee

We need to add the papiNet Consortium, the organization developing
business data exchange specifications for the paper industry, to the
industry groups announcing support for ebXML.  Its enveloping
specifications explicitly endorse use of version 2.0c of the ebXML
Message Service specifications in its documents dated September 2002.

The papiNet site is http://www.papinet.org/ .  The enveloping
specifications are found at
http://www.papinet.org/agreement.asp?file=InteropGuidelines2R00.zip ;
registration is required for download.

FYI, we used earlier papiNet specifications in a proof-of-concept/demo
of ebXML at last year's DISA conference.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, <E-Business*Standards*Today/>, http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Co-author, ebXML: The New Global Standard (Sept 2001, New Riders),
http://www.ebxmlbooks.com/