ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ebxml-mktg] ebXML DTDs

Title: ebXML DTDs

Hello all,

I am looking for ebXML DTDs for Purchase Order, Invoice and Desadv.

I would appreciate it if you could help me about this issue.

Many thanks,

Kezban Musaogullari
Tradanet Elektronik Iletisim

Tel      +90 (212) 337 4411 - 4415
Fax      +90 (212) 212 3734
e-mail:  kezban.musaogullari@gxs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Bosak [mailto:Jon.Bosak@sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:57 PM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org; ebxml-mktg@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] Sun STA technology preview supports ebXML MS, CPA

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:24:19 -0700
From: carine <carine.blanchet@sun.com>
Subject: [OASIS members] Invitation to a Technology Preview for Sun ONE
 Integration Server, Secure Trading Agent
To: announce@lists.oasis-open.org, members@lists.oasis-open.org

Sun Microsystems Inc., invites you to participate in the preview
of an exciting new Secure Trading Agent (STA) technology for
Business-to-Business (B2B) integration!  This 100% Java technology
is a lightweight messaging application for securely and reliably
sending and receiving XML, EDI or any other electronic document
between trading partners over the Internet.  Using Web Services
standards such as XML, SOAP and ebXML, this technology includes
the following key features:

 - Messages: send and receive ebXML messages (Compliant with ebXML
   Message Service Specification v2.0 and ebXML Collaboration
   Protocol Profile and Agreement Specification v2.0)

 - Security: SSL support for message transport, digital signing of
   messages

 - Reliability: message persistence, retry, elimination of
   duplicates, acknowledgment, non repudiation

 - Ease of use: browser based user interface for all functionality

The technology preview will be available for download from the
following URL on October 25, 2002:

http://wwws.sun.com/software/download/app_servers.html#appser

If you are interested in participating in this technology preview,
please let us know by sending an email to sta-betafeedback@sun.com.

We look forward to your feedback on this new product.  You can share
your thoughts on this new technology using Sun's Software Forum
at http://softwareforum.sun.com/NASApp/jive/forum.jsp?forum=83 or
provide  feedback via email at sta-betafeedback@sun.com.

Sincerely,

Sun ONE Marketing Group