ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ebxml-mktg] Paper on Registries

The OASIS ebXML Registry TC and the OASIS UDDI Member Section are
interested in creating and publishing a joint position paper on
registries. Our goal is to promote the use of registries and educate the
marketplace about ebXML and UDDI.

We estimate the cost of hiring a contractor to write the report to be
$10,000 US. Already, $6,000 has been secured, and we are seeking four
more organizations who would be willing to contribute $1,000 to fund
this very important project. Sponsors would naturally receive credit in
the report itself and through our communications promoting it.

If you would be interested in contributing, please contact me.

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org