ebxml-mktg message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg] Inquiry regarding pricing

Tony,

I've forwarded your contact information to one vendor who offers
ebXML products - and I'm sure others will do likewise - so
they can contact you one-on-one to discuss pricing for the types
of deployment configurations you are interested in.

If you can summarize your findings as a graph or cross-tab'
and post it back to the list (I'm assuming data points without
mentioning specific vendor product names - just information
points) - then this will indeed be a useful market assessment
tool.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Tony Slosar

Hello,

I am doing some marketing analysis on ebXML - but I don't have a lot of
marketing background.

Can any of you nice folks point me to resources that show how much service
providers typically charge for implementing Trading Partnerships on ebXML?

General information, as well as specific info would be great - or please
refer me to where I can conduct research.

Thanks!

Tony Slosar
<