ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ebxml-mktg] Speakers needed in OASIS-sponsored conference in Taiwan,22-23 September 2003

TO:  ebXML marketing list

Our friends at the National Information Infrastructure Enterprise Promotion Association of Taiwan have asked for speakers to discuss ebXML and Web services at a conference the group is holding on 22-23 September.  OASIS is co-sponsoring the event.

The event has six sessions open where they need speakers.  The organizers would prefer having four individuals cover these sessions, which means two speakers would need to prepare two sessions.   NII will cover the speakers' hotel and airfare, and provide an honorarium.

We have details of the event, including an agenda, posted in the ebXML speakers forum in Yahoo Groups; see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ebxml-speakers/.  If you would like to serve as a speaker about ebXML at events like these, we encourage you sign up for the list, so you can receive updates on these opportunties.

Many thanks in advance and best regards.

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, <E-Business*Standards*Today/>, http://www.disa.org/dailywire/